I’m all about maximum (wow factor) impact and low effort and time – so here’s three easy-peasy ideas that will delight your party guest for Christmas. These were put together by three mums with full time jobs and two kids each all under 4 – so you know it is definitely achievable!
- Party Inspiration
I’ve always liked the symbolic interpretation of a butterfly. Not only are they beautiful, but the butterfly as represents growth and change, hope and life. It was the perfect theme for Taylor’s Christening!
The PARTY DETAILS
I love the idea of a construction party, but being a mum of girls I wouldn’t have a clue what the difference is between a excavator, a loader, a bulldozer or a crane. Ask me any of the Disney princesses’ names and the theme song and I could probably tell you. So when my girlfriend said she was going to throw her son a construction themed party, I offered my ‘help’ (I didn’t really do anything except make the construction ‘dig in’ fruit cups but I definitely helped eat everything).
EVENT DATE: 25 Aug 2013
The PARTY DETAILS
This is probably where it all began – my love for party styling. Technically I didn’t plan this event – my lovely friend Nicole (who is amazing at party planning) and my beautiful sister-in-law organised everything in the celebration of my soon-to-be new bundle of joy.
The theme – my favourite colour: yellow. We added elephants as who doesn’t love baby elephants?
- Best Christmas Food Ideas (That Are Easy Too!)
- A Party Fit For A Princess (Or Two)
- The Butterfly Effect | Taylor’s Christening
- Quick & Easy Easter Party Ideas (for the mum that has no time)
- Summer Days, Swimwear & Tutti Fruity Pool Parties
- CAUTION! Construction Party Ahead
- 10 Things You Need For Valentine’s Day
- Australiana First Birthday
- Yellow & Grey Elephant Baby Shower