I’m all about maximum (wow factor) impact and low effort and time – so here’s three easy-peasy ideas that will delight your party guest for Christmas. These were put together by three mums with full time jobs and two kids each all under 4 – so you know it is definitely achievable!
- Party Ideas
Lily is your typical girly girl. Her favourite colour is pink, her favourite ice cream flavour is pink, she loves Disney and Barbies and in general her outfit of choice are tutus and maxi dresses (I think they remind her of long flowy princess gowns, but for whatever reason she loves them and they make her look so cute).
It so happened that the birth of baby number two (Taylor) and Lily’s birthday was quite close together and being in my third trimester, I was in no mood to plan two separate celebrations so I combined both together (genius!). The event became Taylor’s welcome home (we didn’t do a baby shower) and Lily’s 3rd birthday.
I’ve always liked the symbolic interpretation of a butterfly. Not only are they beautiful, but the butterfly as represents growth and change, hope and life. It was the perfect theme for Taylor’s Christening!
- Best Christmas Food Ideas (That Are Easy Too!)
- A Party Fit For A Princess (Or Two)
- The Butterfly Effect | Taylor’s Christening
- Quick & Easy Easter Party Ideas (for the mum that has no time)
- Summer Days, Swimwear & Tutti Fruity Pool Parties
- CAUTION! Construction Party Ahead
- 10 Things You Need For Valentine’s Day
- Australiana First Birthday
- Yellow & Grey Elephant Baby Shower