If you are reading this than these are my top 10 (and in no particular order) things I would love this Valentine’s Day. Oh and don’t forget the flowers.
Love wifey xo
I wanted to create a cute and unique gift for Valentine’s Day and it began with our LOVE cupcake topper and gift card set. But then the cupcake topper needed to sit in something and so I found Flourdrum’s Valentine’s Day lamington (and these are no ordinary lamingtons). And then as I was scrolling through my Instagram late last night (as you do) I set eyes on a pair of Chiara Ferragni heart slip-ons and then I realised just how many things I love which make perfect gifts for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries or any occasion marked by love for that matter.
Love is all your need…but these won’t hurt either. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Chiara Ferragni Eye Heart Leather Slip-Ons. Ever since my eyes laid eyes on these set of eyes – I was in love. It’s the perfect casual on-the-go shoe for everyday wear. There’s something about the Chiara Ferragni Collection – but I’m in love with everything featuring the oversized eyes and lashes.
- Conversational Heart Candy. Say it with lollies. With messages such as ‘Be Mine’, ‘Kiss Me’, ‘You R Hot’, you can’t go wrong with these retro favourites. We also have a huge assortment of heart shaped lollies on our site. Shop our Love Hearts Collection here.
- State of Escape ‘Escape’ Carryall Bag. Let me start by saying I own A LOT of bags, but somehow this bag has court my attention and somehow I’ve convinced myself I REALLY NEED it. Made from super cool light weight perforated neoprene – it’s the ‘IT’ bag that takes you from baby bag, to gym bag, to office carrier to weekend escapades. State of Escape’s Instagram features one in a hot coral/red; I couldn’t see find it on their website, but I’ll take the white. Same. Same.
- Flourdrum ‘Love Me Tender’ Lamginton. This limited edition lamington created by exec-chef John Ageletos features chocolate hazelnut and fresh strawberries and a healthy dose of more chocolate and coconut on top. They say it’s for two to share, but somehow I’ve forgotten to share this with the hubby.
- Candlebark Valentine’s Day Love Collection. This is my favourite go-to brand for gift cards from birthdays to weddings. Their head office is located in Alexandria (but they are also stocked in heaps of places) and I like stopping by on my way from work to check out their new collection. My faves from their V Day collection is the ‘Kanye in Love’ (the front of the card says ‘I love you like Kanye loves Kayne’ and ‘Prinkly Valentine’ (the front of the card reads ‘I love you even when you’re being a prick’) – it’s genius and so is the team behind the brand!
- Ily Heart Sweatshirt. I’ll take one and one for my mini-me please!
- Aveda Love Composition. Made from a sensual blend of nourishing oils, it’s smells like Aveda and is multi-purpose use for body, bath, hair and scalp. I like to add a few drops to a hot bath (after a long day) and it smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft. It’s organic and gives back to a good cause – Aveda donates $4 of every purchase to the Birdlife Australia for projects that fight climate change.
- Pretty Creations Cake Toppers. Our latest range of toppers can be customised in a variety of words or images and available in timber, plain acrylic, mirror acrylic and glitter.
- Ruifier Love Stack Rings. I love rose gold and I love the Elements Rose O Ring, the Diamond Flutter Heart Ring, but I’ll take it all! It’s currently only stocked in WA but they ship to Australia from their website.
- MAC Shadescents. I’m so excited that my favourite MAC lipsticks – Ruby Woo and Candy Yum Yum now comes with it’s own matching scents. The fragrance is inspired by the personalities of the lip shades from the ‘sultry seductive red leather’ of Ruby Woo to ‘flirty sweet floral’ of Candy Yum Yum.